Brazink Flash Policy, multithreading and high performance
Brazink Flash Policy in Java Implemented on June 8, 2017, by Rafael Santos ([email protected]) scientist at the National Institute of Technology of Brazil.
Works on any operating system (for example Windows or Linux) with the java virtual machine installed.
- How to start?
- java -jar flashpolicy.jar port
- Example as root:
- java -jar flashpolicy.jar 843 &
- Example as user:
- java -jar flashpolicy.jar 8002 &
- Example of crontab line as root in Linux:
- */1 * * * * java -jar /root/flashpolicy.jar 843 >/dev/null